Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

All poorly here

Not good fun to spend the weekend poorly, but there you go.  Unfortunately we don't get to choose when to be ill, do we?  Although I am not sure if we could choose, if we would ever know when to pick?

I thought that December would have been a time to have been ill, as I had 'time'.  However, when it came to it, I ended up so busy that it would've been really inconvenient.  This weekend wasn't great, but in someways a weekend is better as it doesn't interrupt the order of the week, when the important things need doing.

I am terrible at resting and relaxing and 'getting well'.  I find the whole thing tedious and that I am wasting my time.  So, I tried to make it as positive as possible.  We had a lazy family morning with the little one spending too much time with the iPod, but I did enjoy the cuddle in bed.  Also, I managed to finish my book.

Not sure what to do with it now as I wasn't too impressed and not sure who on earth I know that would appreciate it.  I feel sad for the book, but I think that it will be back to the charity shop with it.

Not much cooking of late as been poorly.  Didn't even manage to cook a birthday cake for hubby - poor thing.  Will try to do some biscuits tomorrow though.

If you're full of germs this winter, just relax and try to make something positive out of it and I hope you feel better soon.